A number of new programs were created in 2020 to help small businesses, which means this year your taxes are likely going to look a little different than they normally do. This webinar reviews how forgiven loans, grants, and unemployment benefits will impact your business taxes. Learn how the Economic Aid Act also amended the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) to include employers that received PPP loans, so any employer meeting ERTC eligibility criteria can now benefit.
FREE ONE-ON-ONE BUSINESS ADVISORS:
- East King County SBDC Advisor, Mari Wruble, email@example.com
- OneRedmond’s Group Health Insurance partner Business Health Trust in partnership with the Seattle Chamber’s REACH program is sponsoring Free CPA Help for small businesses needing assistance to make the best use of the Employee Retention Tax Credit and Payroll Protection Program (PPP) second draws for 2020 and 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will connect you with a CPA.
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Business Advisors
- (Re)Start425 Business Response Team
- Business Impact NW: https://businessimpactnw.org/grow-your-business/coaching/
- Technical Assistance for Non-English Speakers
IRS Stakeholder Liaison, Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Ricky Waldemann CPA, CVA, MPAcc
Senior Tax Manager, Falco Sult
Phone: (425) 883-3111, ext 129