- This event has passed.
Restaurant Revitalization Fund Info
April 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The April 7 Restaurant Revitalization Fund (RRF) Webinar was postponed until April 14, 9:00 AM. As of April 7 we do not have publishable updated material critical to completing an application. However, we do expect this information very shortly.
Here are the four critical pieces of information that we can share with you that are correct as of 4/7/2021.
- If anyone has applied for or receives the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG), they are not eligible for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant (RRF).
- Non-profits are ineligible to apply for RRF
- Questions can be emailed to email@example.com
- Applicants are not required to have a DUNS number and not required to be registered with SAM.gov to apply for Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant.
This webinar will provide information about the Restaurant Revitalization Fund portion of the American Rescue Plan Act within the Small Business Administration. The final rules and application are expected in a few weeks. Updated information will be provided in future webinars.
- Grant Amounts
- Grant Award Priority
- How to calculate amount your business may be eligible to receive
- Use of Funds
Q &A as time allows
The Presenter is John Morosco. John is a Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor. He has extensive experience managing restaurants, hotels, assisted living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities. He owned an Italian restaurant.
John taught hospitality and business courses at the University of the Virgin Islands, where he was an assistant professor. John holds a Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism from Florida International University and a Master of Public Administration in Long-Term Care from the University of New Haven. See more about John here https://wsbdc.org/wenatchee-john-morosco/