- This event has passed.
Tax Saving Moves to Make in the New Year for Your Small Business or Nonprofit
January 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
This is an online eventGo To Event
Tax season is around the corner. Our speakers will share tips and strategies for small businesses and nonprofits to keep in mind for preparing 2021 tax returns.
- Lily Tran, Enrolled Agent and Certified Tax Coach, TaxUSign
- Sarah Huang, CPA, MST, Clark Nuber PS
Topics speakers will cover include:
- The importance of bookkeeping and items to check (withholdings, virtual currency, foreign accounts)
- Letters to expect from the IRS to prepare your 2021 tax return
- Changes in the tax year that may affect your tax return
- Additional tips for nonprofits and charities
Presented in partnership with Muslim Association of Puget Sound (MAPS)