We are offering this webinar in English and Spanish.
- English – Tuesday, May 17th
- Soomaali – Arbacada, 18 Bisha Shanaad (Somali, May 18th) This webinar has been cancelled.
- Español – Jueves, 19 de mayo (Spanish, May 19th)
Child care providers in Washington state still have time to apply for the DCYF Child Care Stabilization Grant program, which provides funds in the form of a Licensed Child Care Stabilization Grant and a Family, Friend, and Neighbor (FFN) Stabilization Grant. Grants range from $15,000 – $75,000 for the Licensed Child Care grant, and $750+ for the FFN grant. The deadline to apply for this grant is June 30, 2022 by 11:59 pm.
This webinar will also review the new Child Care Complex Needs Grant, which is intended to promote inclusive, least restrictive environments and support providers serving children with developmental delays, disabilities, behavioral needs, or other unique needs. Providers may request funds between $5,000 and $100,000. The application window for this grant will open in May 2022 and close in June 2022.
On this webinar, you will learn about:
- Eligibility requirements for both grant opportunities
- What grant funds may be used for
- How to prepare a competitive application
- How the Imagine Institute support child care providers in Washington state, such as through its Shared Services Hub and Imagine U, a paid mentorship program for individuals interested in opening their own child care businesses and becoming licensed child care providers
Speakers will also provide a step-by-step walk through of the Child Care Complex Needs grant application.
In partnership with the Imagine Institute
CCSGTA Technical Assistant Lead, Imagine Institute
Child Care Complex Needs Fund (grant)