Join us for a the first in a series of informal, interactive meetups for East King County and Washington state nonprofit organizations, focused on the GiveBIG campaign. We’ll share who we are, information about our organizations, and will stand ready to support one another in our respective journeys. GiveBIG is an online fundraising campaign that culminates on May 3-4, 2022.
At this meetup, you will learn about:
- The experience of Issaquah-based nonprofit Eastside Baby Corner with GiveBIG
- Key areas to focus on to maximize the GiveBIG opportunity
- We’ll also have time for participants to solicit feedback regarding their own campaigns
About the series
The intention of this meetup series is to create a supportive space for participants to ask questions and solicit input, as well as to share knowledge and experience. This series is part of the GiveBIG Eastside initiative. Learn more about GiveBIG Eastside here: https://oneeastside.org/givebig-eastside.
- Friday, April 1
- Speaker: Helen Banks Routon, Director of Development & Community Relations, Eastside Baby Corner
- Tuesday, April 12
- Speaker: Marceil Whitney, Tennis Outreach Programs, Founder, and Director of Junior Development and Outreach, Eastside Tennis Center, and Lori Peckol, Camp Unity Eastside
- Tuesday, April 19
- Speaker: Alicia Crank, Chief Development and Equity Officer, AtWork; Michael LaTour, Associate Director, Pushing Boundaries
- Friday, April 29
- Speaker: Julia Hodges, Development Director, Homeward Pet Adoption Center; Nanette McCann, Executive Director, Homeward Pet Adoption Center