Are You Ready for Vaccine Verification?
Everything you need to know about King County’s new health order
Beginning October 25th King County Public Health’s Vaccine Verification Order requires that people ages 12 and older show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result to enter certain indoor and outdoor events and establishments.
Businesses that will need to comply with the requirements covered by the order include: restaurants and bars; wine, beer and spirit tasting rooms; gyms and fitness studios including yoga, dance and martial arts; movie theaters; arts and entertainment venues; bowling alleys; conference, convention and party venues.
Join us to learn more, including:
- Review of the Health Order including the signage requirement
- What constitutes acceptable proof of vaccine or negative test
- How you should convey the policy to customers and clients
- Planning for what to do if patrons have no proof or proof provided is unacceptable
- Preparing your staff for conflict de-escalation — FREE ServSafe 8-minute training video
We will host a Q&A session as time allows – feel free to submit your questions in advance when registering.
OneEastside SPARK is partnering with the King County Public Health, the Seattle Metro Chamber and the Seattle Southside Chamber on this webinar to make sure you have the information you need to prepare.