Welcome to the final meetup in the GiveBIG Eastside meetup series!
We’ll share who we are, information about our organizations, and will stand ready to support one another in our respective journeys. GiveBIG is an online fundraising campaign that culminates on May 3-4, 2022.
At this meetup, you will learn about:
- The experiences of local nonprofits Hopelink and Homeward Pet with GiveBIG
- Key areas to focus on to maximize the GiveBIG opportunity
- We’ll also have time for participants to solicit feedback regarding their own campaigns
This series is part of the GiveBIG Eastside initiative. Learn more about GiveBIG Eastside here: https://oneeastside.org/givebig-eastside.
- Friday, April 1
- Speaker: Helen Banks Routon, Director of Development & Community Relations, Eastside Baby Corner
- Tuesday, April 12
- Speakers: Marceil Whitney, Tennis Outreach Programs, Founder, and Director of Junior Development and Outreach, Eastside Tennis Center, and Lori Peckol, Camp Unity Eastside
- Tuesday, April 19
- Speakers: Alicia Crank, Chief Development and Equity Officer, AtWork; Michael LaTour, Associate Director, Pushing Boundaries
- Friday, April 29
- Speakers: Kim Alva, Director of Development, Operations, Hopelink; Julia Hodges, Development Director, Homeward Pet Adoption Center; Nanette McCann, Executive Director, Homeward Pet Adoption Center