Week of January 4, 2021
- 1/8/2021 The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) will re-open the week of January 11 for new borrowers and certain existing PPP borrowers. Read more here.
- 1/7/2021 Governor Inslee announced “Healthy Washington” on Tuesday, a new phased reopening plan for Washington state. The plan will come into effect on January 11.
- 1/5/2021 Feel encouraged to fill out the COVID-19 Business Impact Survey, an effort of King County and partners to assess the economic impacts of COVID-19.
- 1/4/2021 Registration open! City of Bellevue’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summit 2021.
Week of December 28, 2020
- 12/31/20 The SBA’s “Recovery Hub” offers help and resources to sustain your small business.
- 12/30/20 COVID-19 related restrictions put in place in November now extended until Jan. 11, 2021. Details here.
- 12/28/20 A new round of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans is coming soon. Please stay tuned!
Week of December 14, 2020
- 12/14/20 Buy local for the holidays! Bellwether Winter Market, Downtown Bellevue Gift Guide, #BuyRedmond, Shop Local Kirkland, Keep it Local Seattle
Week of December 7, 2020
- 12/10/20 Bellwether Winter Market now live!
- 12/9/2020 New economic support available, and business restrictions extended until Jan. 2. More information here.
- 12/7/20 Apply by Dec. 11 for the Working Washington Grant Round 3! SBDC’s webinar here. Slides, Quick Tips, FAQ.
Week of November 30, 2020
- 12/1/20 Working WA Business Grant Round 3 applications open this week
- 11/30/2020 WA Notify is live – an anonymous exposure notification tool to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in Washington state
Week of November 23, 2020
- 11/24/20 L&I provides free, on-site health and safety consultations for Washington state businesses
- 11/23/20 Application deadline for Redmond Small Business Resiliency Grant Phase II and Winterization Reimbursement Program
Week of November 16, 2020
- 11/20/20 City Winterization Guides from City of Redmond and City of Bellevue
- 11/19/20 Governor Inslee caps third-party delivery fees to help restaurants
- 11/18/20 Grants: Redmond Small Business Resiliency Grant Phase II and Winterization Reimbursement Program