Rental Housing Association of WA
Statewide organization providing resources for independent rental owners/managers and manufactured housing community owners.
Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund(Expires: June 30, 2022 )
The fund supports restaurants impacted by natural disasters like fires, floods and hurricanes, and provides relief through $10,000 grants. This grant is only intended to cover disasters that occur from natural processes of the Earth such as hurricanes, floods, and wildfires. COVID-19 related damages are not eligible. *You will need to create a Hello Alice account in order to access the full grant description and application.**
Seattle Business Education Hub
Seattle Business Education Hub is a business development and resource center (located in Bellevue) whose mission is focused on assisting women, minorities, veterans and other business owners in the startup or growth stage with financial literacy training and small business education. No cost, one-on-one advising is available to organizations located in the City of Bellevue.
Seattle’s Muslim Directory
A comprehensive directory of businesses including:
- Halal Markets
Enter your complete business name for when people who know your business by name and are looking you up here: https://muslimwa.com/submit-listing.
Shop Local Kirkland
Eligible Entities: Kirkland-based businesses and non-profits
Register your business here https://www.shoplocalkirkland.com/register-business
Small Business Flex Fund
The Small Business Flex Fund was created to provide access to growth capital for smaller, local businesses and nonprofits in Washington state that need it most.
- Flexible working capital loans
- 3%-4.5% interest rates
- No fees. Interest-only payments for first year
- 60- or 72-month repayment timelines
- Borrow up to $150,000 and the money can be spent flexibly, including on payroll, utilities & rent, supplies, marketing & advertising, building improvements or repairs, and other business expenses
- More information here
- Nonprofits as well as small businesses are eligible
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Annual revenues of less than $3 million
- Experienced direct economic hardship due to COVID-19